Friday, February 14, 2014

Today Was NOT a Good Day

We had a division meeting this morning and breakfast was kindly provided. I took food with me anticipating not having much there I could eat except fruit, but they had eggs with cheddar cheese and chives, so I had some. They also had "home fries" that looked amazing, so I took probably an 1/8 c of those. Between that, the eggs, and the fruit (which I tried to keep along the same lines of what I would have made myself), I was STUFFED the rest of the day. So, my "meals" were not very complete today.

Meals:

  1. Eggs with cheddar and chives (probably the equivalent of 3 eggs instead of 2) and a few home fries
  2. Half a grapefruit
  3. Tropical strawberry Shakeology with half a banana, spinach, and strawberries
  4. Toast with peanut butter and half a banana
  5. Greek yogurt with maple syrup
Meals 3-5 were all consumed after my workout at 6:30 because I actually felt sick from breakfast. I still wasn't very hungry, but I knew I needed to eat SOMETHING other than eggs today.

Water: about 80 ounces

Workout: Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred (with heavier weights!)

2 comments:

  1. Those eggs sound DELICIOUS! Makes me really wish spring was here (or at least the snow was melted) so I could snip some of our chives to mix in scrambled eggs. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought some chives at the farmers market - they're still at Tim's since he has south windows, but once I get the other set of herbs I want I will bring the planter back with me!!

      Delete