Thursday, February 20, 2014

The Light is Getting Closer

Our week of Athletics Phonathons has ended; it was a very successful week, but always more hectic than a regular week of Phonathon because of all of the prep involved. I think by the end of next week I will be able to breathe again. We have a double shift Sunday, regular Phonathon and an Athletics Phonathon on Monday, and a consultant visit Wednesday and Thursday. It is going to be insane!

I definitely need to pay more attention to the number of veggies I am eating - I only had one today in my smoothie. Definitely not good.

Meals:

  1. Vanilla Shakeology with blueberries, spinach, and banana
  2. Caribbean spiced mahi mahi with mango salsa (and red onion this time!)
  3. Cottage Cheese and toast with peanut butter
  4. An apple, cheddar cheese, and 10 small croutons
I also had another chocolate from work hoping it would be better than the one yesterday - it wasn't. 

Water: 90 ounces

Workout: None - I am spending the evening with my boyfriend who I've been neglecting over the past few weeks and I didn't get one in this morning because I went into work earlier than I had initially anticipated.

No comments:

Post a Comment