Tuesday, February 18, 2014

My First Day in 22 Days Not Working Out

I had to work from 8:30 am to 9:00 pm today, which means no a late workout. It is a little weird, but I know there will be days like this where I won't be able to get a workout in or it will be a last minute workout. I had hoped to be able to do something after work, knowing it would be a long day, but my neighbors are sleeping and I don't want to be rude; instead, I did a toning workout before bed! I actually anticipate the same problem tomorrow, which is extremely unfortunate. But, Thursday I should be able to go in late and work out in the morning.

Meals:
  1. Vanilla Shakeology with almond milk and spinach
  2. Lemon lime tempeh and greek quinoa
  3. Cottage cheese and two clementines
  4. Spinach and green onion salad with tuna and Simple Dressing's yogurt based ranch dressing
I also ate a Lindt chocolate at work today, which was definitely too sweet. 

Water: 100+ ounces - I lost track!

Workout: None :( Turbo Fire Tone 30! There is no cardio which means it is a quiet workout!

Now for a quick shower and bed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment