Sunday, February 16, 2014

Day 21!

Today is the "last day" of my 21 day nutrition challenge. Overall, I am been extremely happy and stuck fairly close to the plan. I would say this last week was the worst because I would forget to eat when work was so busy or days when I didn't feel great so I didn't eat much. Overall, I've learned some valuable lessons about how to approach food and I am glad I stuck with it.

Today was probably the worst day as far as meals because I was gone the majority of the day. I had to run to the Providence mall to get my laptop battery replaced; my trackpad wouldn't click because the battery was so swollen. After that, I had enough time to grab a quick bite before meeting a friend at a play. I had brought two oranges and some carrots to eat, but figured I would be starving by the time I got home and I wouldn't want to eat right before working out, so I stopped at a Mexican place I really enjoy right down the street. I probably had the majority of my carbs for the day during that meal, so I made sure not to eat anymore of them after that.

Meals:

  1. Vanilla Shakeology with spinach, blueberries, and dark cherries
  2. Toast with peanut butter and banana
  3. Burrito with rice, beans, veggies, and guacamole
  4. Tempeh with greek quinoa
Water: About 65 ounces and counting

Workout: 30 Day Shred - I think I will be able to move on to the next level this week in between Turbo Fire!

Tomorrow will be my last weigh-in and measurement day (with pictures), but it will not be the end of my journey. I am still going to blog daily to hold myself accountable, but I won't always post it, so keep checking back to stay caught up! 

The best part of the day though was putting on a pair of jeans I haven't worn in months and being able to fit into them!

2 comments:

  1. Yay for fitting in old clothes!! This is one of my personal favorite milestones on loosing weight/inches. :) I'm so happy you will continue to blog! I've loved reading & keeping up with you again!

    ReplyDelete