Saturday, February 15, 2014

Lazy Saturday!

Today was a lazy day, which was much needed, filled with running errands, napping, and attempting to be productive with my Cat thwarting those plans.


It was another day of half meals because I was either out or sleeping and did not end up eating much.

Meals:

  1. Toast with peanut butter and a clementine
  2. Eggs with cheddar and chives
  3. Vanilla Shakeology with spinach, mango, banana, and strawberries
  4. Lemon lime tempeh, greek quinoa with avocado, and a few slices of cantaloupe and honey dew
The shake may have been one of my favorite so far - the combination of mango and banana really brought out the flavors, which sounds weird, but is totally true.

My mom had sent me a recipe for this greek quinoa dish and I decided to make it tonight - it was phenomenal. It is definitely going to become a standard dish. Here is the recipe: http://www.bhg.com/recipe/greek-quinoa-and-avocados/ - it had quinoa, red onion, spinach, feta, tomatoes, and avocado with a lemon "dressing." Yummy!



Water: About 50 ounces. I could definitely tell I was dehydrated since my mouth was REALLY dry when I was working out.

Workout: 30 Day Shred. I don't know why, but I haven't been in a Turbo Fire mood lately. I am still committed to the program, but I wanted to do some stuff that had more strength training. I am planning on doing Turbo again starting Monday and incorporating the strength exercises when I am done with the shorter workouts.

Here is a beautiful picture of the wonderful weather here! Reports say we could get as much as 11 inches of snow, total.


2 comments: