Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Spring Fever

Spring is around the corner - I can feel it! I love being able to walk out of work at 6:00 pm on a rainy day, expecting it to be dark, but finding there is a little bit of light left. It is very motivating! But, my spring fever has kicked into over drive which makes working until 9:15 pm a struggle. Switching back to my regular 8:30-5:00 schedule is definitely going to be an adjustment, but I am looking forward to getting home from work and laying out at the beach. I am also looking forward to working out in the evenings again; I miss working out right before going to bed and getting some of the best sleep I've ever had!

In other news, below is a picture of my progress that makes me feel great, but not exactly confident...yet! About a month after I moved, I had to buy size 16 pants again. My 14's had always been snug, but I eventually crossed back over into a 16. As recently as 6 weeks ago, those pants were SNUG - to the point where I was determined to do SOMETHING because I didn't want to have to buy MORE pants! So, after a 21 Day Nutrition Challenge and my somewhat successful attempt to maintain a workout schedule and eat healthful foods, my pants now are FALLING off of me! Even the new jeans I bought at Christmas are too big; I might have to invest in a belt for them for now. I love the feeling of being able to fit back into old clothes (the 14's fit again, but they are tight - I am going to wait until I am about 175 before I start wearing them since I am always afraid to bust a seam!), but continuing to wear baggy pants is a bummer. I am in that odd stage where it seems I am in between sizes, so I would rather stick it out for a bit longer and wear baggy clothes than force my way into pants only to rip them at some point.



How do you celebrate your little successes?

No comments:

Post a Comment