Wednesday, March 12, 2014

I've Been Neglecting My Duties

As I mentioned in my last post (a week ago...), I am really bad at being consistent with blogs. I fully intend on getting back into the swing of things fairly soon, but it has been a rough few weeks so I've been pretty MIA.

My workouts have been sporadic at best - I try to never go more than a day without doing something, but this week has been pretty bad. I fully intended on working on Monday evening but by the time I remembered, it was almost 9. Then, I got side tracked again and it was too late to really do anything without waking up my neighbors. Yesterday, I went to the dermatologist for a regular skin check and he ended up removing two moles. Since I had an early appointment and figured it would just be a checkup, I didn't eat breakfast; that was a poor decision on my part! I almost passed out in the doctors office again when I had to change the band aids that evening. I ended up leaving work early, too, so I was out most of the day. I even almost passed out this morning when I had to change them again! I don't know what my deal is - I know I can get queasy, but this has been a bit much. I do think part of the problem is that I've been so depressed I've lost my appetite, so as much as I am trying to eat healthful foods, I am just not eating very much which doesn't help either.

I finally broke below 180 again - down to 179.2 as of this morning - but I know it is not a healthy weight loss which is upsetting. But, I anticipate things changing soon (hopefully).

I've also been reading The Happiness Project and anticipate starting that (or prepping for it) in April. I like to perceive myself as a fairly happy person (outside of these past few weeks), but there is always room for improvement.

How do you kick your bad moods? I would love suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment